snapshot and background problems

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Mon Jun 28 18:34:26 EDT 2010

Recently, Jacque Landman Gay wrote:

>> I have no data to suggest that setting the text of an image is any better or
>> worse than the method of putting image-related data into an image.  I've
>> only seen references by the programming dudes at RunRev to use the text
>> property, so I do.
>
> They're different properties for different purposes.

Great recap Jacque, but I was referring to the methods of setting text of an
image versus putting image content stored in a variable into an image.  As
far as I know, both methods accomplish the same result while neither offers
any significant benefit over the other.

I need increase the alphaData of my comments so they're not so opaque.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design