specialFolderPath question

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Mon Jun 28 10:31:38 EDT 2010

I have the following script (partial script to save space) in an altAccordion
group. When the user clicks on selection_1 the user is not always taken to
the path indicated in the script. In these situations, the user is taken to
the last path, which may selection_2. I thought that the path in the script
would always take the user to that path

on mouseUp
   put the hilitedLine of field "Student Plans" into the_selection

   if the_selection is 1
   then
      answer file "Open Student Plans file:" with
specialFolderPath("documents") & "/Plans_Student"

Why does this happen? And, how can I insure that the user will always go the
path indicated by (specialFolderPath("documents") & "/Plans_Student")?