Question about Native Geometry

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 03:53:20 EDT 2010

Jacque,

Its 1920 x 1080.

When you set the text size, it works but only partly.  Some of the fonts
come up the right size, others do not.  Some parts of a para in the
dictionary are resized, other parts not.  The objects also are not resized,
so they don't fit any more.

To make any difference, it has to be set higher than 14, to 16 or 18.

I suspect that the reason it doesn't work properly is two fold.  One, the
objects do not resize to accept the new text size.  So perhaps Rev needs to
license Geometry Manager!  Second, we probably still have the old Rev font
problem:   not all fonts are recognized, and not all sizes are available
with all that are.   I had this problem a while ago, forget exactly which
release it was, when setting a font size of some fonts to an out of range
size resulted in them reverting to 10 or 12 pt.

I'll try Richmond's suggestions.

Peter