revBrowser Requires Double-Click Interaction on OS X?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Jun 27 21:21:53 EDT 2010

In my continuing revBrowser project, I'm running up against an OS X issue
pointed out by Klaus Major back in Feb 2010:

> I found that most of the time you need to doubleclick(!) Flash elements
> (e.g. the movie controls in Youtube videos) when in a Revbrowser,
> but the intended single clicks in a "normal" Browser like Safari or FireFox.

Just like Klaus described, the default youtube controls in a video require
double-clicks to activate.  Has anyone found a workaround for this?  Perhaps
some way to force focus on the revBrowser instance, or the content it's
displaying?

On Windows, click behavior works as expected.

Thanks & Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design