[OT] Mac PPC and USB2 ?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 11:54:39 EDT 2010

On 06/27/2010 06:40 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:
> I've picked the package at my parents house, made a nice package and am
> waiting for the tracking number which should arrive tomorrow so the fun can
> start.
>
> It took me a while to drop by my parents house to pick it up on the attic.
>
> I've tested and it worked fine! I am just removing the IDE drive inside
> since it contains old backups. You'll need to provide a HD to put into it.
>
> Cheers
> andre

This is fantastic; I have (despite somebody writing that they are not made)
a 750 GB PATA/IDE drive that is full of backups just looking for a home!

However; I wonder if it might not be better to send it to my parents' home
in England (although, as far as postal adventures go that may not be as much
fun) as I shall be there at the start of August.

A girlfriend once sent me a card from Saudi Arabia (1979) and I got it (in
England) 5 months later with stamps from South Korea; but the best has
to be a
letter somebody posted me from Applecross (on the west coast of Scotland)
to my house (at St Andrews on the east coast of Scotland) it arrived with
a Canadian postmarking!