Stupid question number 666

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 05:09:15 EDT 2010

The Answer: http://www.regular-expressions.info/

matchtext, matchchunk and replacetext use regex, many languages have
it in some form or another.

>From the dictionary for matchtext:

" Tip:  Revolution implements regular expressions compatible with the
PCRE library. For detailed information about regular expression
elements you can use with this function, see the PCRE manual at
http://www.pcre.org/man.txt "

Regular Expressions can either be really fun and helpful, or a
horrific nightmare depending on the day, the circumstances and which
side of the bed you slept on the night before.