Call to all you one-liners !

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jun 26 05:43:20 EDT 2010

Hi Francis,

put (fld 1 is a color and the number of items of fld 1 is 3) into
myIsRGB

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Subscribe to the Economy-x-Talk newsletter at http://qurl.tk/cj
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.