Question about Native Geometry

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 21:53:44 EDT 2010

> Rev on Linux has become pretty much unusable after buying a bigger screen
> with higher resolution, since unless you change the monitor to a lower
> resolution every time Rev starts up, the IDE is unreadably small.
>
> Is it possible to use Native Geometry to fix this?

Hello Peter,
Out of curiosity, what size monitor and resolution?
I have a 20' wide screen that I'm using to run the latest edition of
Ubuntu on and the Rev IDE is very easy on these tired old eyes in this
setup. Of course, the on-board video card is maxed out at 1600 x 900
and I'd like to take it up a couple of notches in fact.

I'm just guessing that you are running well past my setup...

Best regards,
David C.