revBrowser + youtube.com = Crashing?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:00:27 EDT 2010

My mistake, didn't reinstall the most  recent version of flash.  It
still breaks, however, someone noted that they don't have the option
to "close" the add at the top in internet exploder, when I didn't have
the most recent flash installed, neither did I.  As soon as 10.1.53.64
is installed again, that option to close the add re-appears, as does
the crash.