revBrowser + youtube.com = Crashing?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 13:36:21 EDT 2010

ok, did a complete uninstall of flash, restart, reinstall of flash
10.1 and now its working without a hitch.  Found a place in
labs.adobe.com that said this
"Internet Explorer users with RC6 or older installed should uninstall
Flash Player before updating to the GM version."
source: http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashplayer10/
Not sure this relates, but more information is usually a good thing.