Datagrid click and set background color for a column

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Jun 25 09:38:14 EDT 2010

On Jun 23, 2010, at 1:31 PM, JosepM wrote:

> And how to change these color in function of the value of other col
> in the
> same row? Well, I know how to get the value but the problem is that
> I don't
> know the name of the column, so the array is created in function of
> the
> position.

How Do I Get Data Associated With a Row or Column?
http://lessons.runrev.com/spaces/lessons/manuals/datagrid/lessons/7313-How-Do-I-Get-Data-Associated-With-a-Row-or-Column-

This lesson shows some ways to get data out. It shows how to use the
dgColumn property in behaviors as well as GetDataOfIndex.
GetDataOfIndex is what you would use to get values for other columns
in the row. It is one way you can grab values from invisible columns.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems