Tools palette showing?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jun 24 17:02:32 EDT 2010

Emmett Gray wrote:
> Opie here; hide and show do what I need; I just want to hide it. But
> how, other than asking here, was I to discover the name of that stack?

Handy trick: type this in the message box (but don't hit return yet):

   put the short name of the mousestack

Then move your cursor over the stack you want to know about, and hit the
return key to trigger the message box command.

The harder way is to turn on "Revolution UI Elements in Lists" in the
View menu, open the Application Browser, and browse through all the
zillions of stack names looking for one that matches what you're
interested in.

The mousestack trick is much easier.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com