revBrowser + youtube.com = Crashing?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jun 24 15:14:07 EDT 2010

Right, thanks for the suggestion.  The head-banging aspect to all this is
we're trying to provide a video playback setup that doesn't require any user
setup, and if this can't get resolved we'll likely have to find some
convoluted way to handle the videos.

Anybody else seeing youtube.com + revBrowser crashing on Windows?  It would
be quite helpful to know if this affects more than just a small handfull of
folks here.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director