rev media and the player, question

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jun 24 01:01:21 EDT 2010

> Does rev Player play stacks written in Media?  Or if you want to run them,
> do you have to have media installed on any machine you want to run them on?
>
> I know Stackrunner won't play media generated stacks.  Pity.

Well, StackRunner *may* play Media-generated stacks... I've gotten a couple
of reports from people that it worked, but I haven't tried it myself.
Originally I know that SR didn't run them, but there have been several
versions of Rev since then, so give it a shot!

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/