Thoughts on Announcements Posted Here

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Jun 23 15:35:36 EDT 2010

Jerry,

I agree with you as usual.

I have all the Rev add ons available, some I even have twice or thrice due
to bundles. I am a sucker for bundles, I am that guy that buys that bag of
bananas not because he likes it but because of the "look at my banana ROI,
they cost me -3 bucks since they were bundled".

Now, speaking of announcements and links of interest, I like them, I also
like progress reports on other devs initiatives, specially if they are built
with Rev. I like to see what people are doing. I think the signal is higher
than the noise and we all benefit.

One can always filter messages if they want. I hope to have some
announcements shortly...

:D