revBrowser + youtube.com = Crashing?

Simon Lord slord at karbonized.com
Wed Jun 23 14:30:34 EDT 2010

I think it has more to do with linking to installed sources/libraries.
 Webkit is *not* installed by default on Windows systems so this is
not feasible.  The *browser* engines are not actually compiled into
your stack—that's just a guess on my part.  But I added a browser to
my stack last night and it made almost no difference in the compiled
filesize.  So surely RunRev is simply linking, which is pretty smart
IMHO.