New Stack crash

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 04:43:08 EDT 2010

You're probably running out of memory - delete stack may not release everything right away.
My first step would be setting the templateStack properties 'destroyStack' and 'destroyWindow' to true - that way the resources claimed by the stack and its window are released upon close. By default these are false.
The second step would be to give the engine's memory manager / garbage collector a chance to get rid of the obsolete allocated memory. You could try inserting 'wait 0 milliseconds' after the delete; or convert your loop to a 'send in time' construct with a short delay.

HTH,

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====