rev media and the player, question

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 12:19:44 EDT 2010

I am thinking of offering to introduce one of my neighbor's sons to rev
media.  His mother had voiced the view that she wished he would learn
something creative or useful to do with his computer, if he was going to
spend all this time on it, something she would feel better about than an
endless sequence of gory shoot-em-ups.  One had to sympathize.

Does rev Player play stacks written in Media?  Or if you want to run them,
do you have to have media installed on any machine you want to run them on?

I know Stackrunner won't play media generated stacks.  Pity.

Peter