revBrowser + youtube.com = Crashing?

Simon Lord slord at karbonized.com
Tue Jun 22 07:44:36 EDT 2010

Just read the FAQ on the runrev website and discovered the following:

- RunRev on Mac OS X uses the Safari rendering engine
- RunRev on Windows uses the Explorer rendering engine.

So my knee jerk reaction is that the bug with Youtube crashing the
stack on Vista likely doesn't translate to it crashing on the Mac.

At least that's what I see on this page:

http://www.runrev.com/offers/plugins.php