File browser extension

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 21 21:04:41 EDT 2010

Hi Simon,

set the itemDel to slash
put item 1 to -2 of the effective filename of this stack into myPath
set the defaultFolder to myPath
put the files into fld "File List"

You could add icons by preceding the file name with a special
character and setting the imageSource of char 1 of each line to an
image id.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Subscribe to the Economy-x-Talk newsletter at http://qurl.tk/cj
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.