Loop through Multi-Dimensional Array

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Mon Jun 21 13:16:40 EDT 2010

Kk that explains what is going on, but as for a suitable solution. I wanted
to keep it in array form as the database update requires it be in that form,
so a way to reference that with a different loop form or looping method
would be best.

Alternatively, I imagine I could loop through the first element set and put
the data into a list chunk and load it into a new array with 1 dimension and
loop through that to make the changes and put it back in into an array that
the database would be happy with.

You can understand from this process my need to find a way to do it with 1
array only.

GetArray
SearchArray
ChangeArray