Performance

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jun 20 07:07:23 EDT 2010

René,

Case will definitely be faster. A good alternative would be:

add 1 to vgCompteurFlux[vpNumeroduFlux]

I wouldn't use special characters such as é in variable names. I very
rarely have to make such choices, because I have a different syle of
programming.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Subscribe to the Economy-x-Talk newsletter at http://qurl.tk/cj
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.