Datagrid column/cell coloring

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 10:57:38 EDT 2010

Regarding the DataGrid, can someone point me in the right direction for
setting a cell's text color (in a certain column) based on the value of the
data in each cell of that column.  I don't want to evaluate the entire grid,
just cells in a particular column.  I see how to set the color of an entire
row and also each cell in the entire grid...I need to be more specific with
the coloring.

IE: A particular columns' name is "Closing Percent".  Any cell in that
column with a number <25 I would like to set the textColor red (vs black)

Thanks for any help folks

jim schaubeck

714.321.4499