ANN: Installer Maker plugin for Runtime Revolution

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jun 18 06:02:40 EDT 2010

Hi Francis,

Just choose Windows instead of Mac OS X in the last step. There are
also a few additional options for Windows, such as the Start menu and
file extensions. I will cover those additional options in another
video later.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Subscribe to the Economy-x-Talk newsletter at http://qurl.tk/cj
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.