[V4Rev]Valentina equivalent of revDataFromQuery

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 00:09:58 EDT 2010

Thanks Bob,

If it weren't for the fact that I'm a hobbyist and don't make any money from
Rev, then purchasing sqlYoga might make cents. But for the want of one
method, I might have to nut it out.

If Rev has a single call that does it, I'm guessing the Val API can, it just
appears the documentation is a little lacking.

I see also that Trevor swaps between API and RevDB calls, so if I can figure
out why I get 'invalid DB type', I'd be more than happy to follow the master
and use the occasional RevDB call, if it saves time. Again I just need help
figuring out what's wrong.

Here's hoping :-)