[V4Rev]Valentina equivalent of revDataFromQuery

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jun 15 21:40:47 EDT 2010

Since runrev Can ONLY access an SQL database via the revdb API, ALL
methods are at some point doing what you need them to.

I highly recommend sqlYoga as he has a built in function that does
exactly what you are trying to do.

It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you see that his main
objective is to firewall you off from the actual SQL itself, it makes
a lot of sense.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Calvary Chapel CM