Can't delete last card

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jun 15 18:38:04 EDT 2010

I suppose you can set the "Can't Delete" property of one of the cards containing all your controls to true. It's probably a good idea to have a template card if you are going to be manipulating a lot of cards like that, and then clone the template card when you need a new one. Then you can set the Can't Delete of the template card to true.

In HC, a card belonged to a background, and cards were the main record object. Not telling anyone anything new here. In Revolution it seems that backgrounds can belong to cards... sort of. So you can delete every card that contains a background and the background doesn't go away. In HC, (I'm pretty sure) if you delete the last card of a Background, the Background was also deleted.

They are just different animals.

Bob