[Very OT] Happy and need to share it!

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:36:17 EDT 2010

> Sorry for the spam (sorta), but I just have to share a very happy moment for
> me.

She's adorable!
...and congratulations on the "oh so thrilling" daddy moment. May
there be a long string of such days to go with it for you. :)

Parenthood is awesome and about the only thing that beats it is a
quiver full of grand-children down the road a way. My youngest grand
child is just about the same age as your daughter and is a real joy to
be around.

Btw, I have plenty if someone wants to rent one for a day. <joking of course!>

Thanks for sharing, Jeff.

Best regards,
David C.