[Very OT] Happy and need to share it!

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 12:28:19 EDT 2010

On 06/15/2010 05:56 PM, Jeff Massung wrote:
> http://massj.tumblr.com/
>
> Sorry for the spam (sorta), but I just have to share a very happy moment for
> me.
>
> Jeff M.

Congratulations! Whacko! Now the fun begins; as you are about 17
years behind me in the "breeding business" I can cheerfully tell you
you should make the best of the first 10 years as the second ten are
not so much fun . . .  :)

Everytime I have an argument with my 2 teenagers (15 and 18) I wonder
whether we left our children on a train somewhere; they really WERE
delightful kids; the only thing that keeps me going is the knowledge
that one day they will be as delightful/awkward/bloody-minded/nice
(strike out words that don't apply) as their Dad!!!!

And, please, don't buy your child(ren) iPhones; make them earn the
money and pay for them themselves; then they won't be spoilt little
whatsits and they will learn the value of effort.