Keeping a Server Program Running

Matthias Rebbe runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Mon Jun 14 13:46:29 EDT 2010

Hi,

have a look at FireDeamonPro at http://www.firedeamon.com. It is a commercial tool and costs about 49,- USD, but it is worth it.

Their website says: "FireDaemon will run any 32-bit or 64-bit applications (EXE or DLL), shortcuts and scripting / interpreted languages including Java, .NET, Perl, Batch (BAT/CMD), Poweshell, Python, Ruby, TCL/TK, PHP as a Windows service for 100% uptime and availability."   There is a 30 days trial version available. Actual there is version 3.0 available.

I am using version 1.9 of it on 2 machines with some Rev apps without problems for about 15 months now.

Regards,

Matthias