How do you get the name of an open saved file in memory using message box?

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Mon Jun 14 10:38:33 EDT 2010

Hi Sarah,

The user does not get the file by selecting ti. In this situation,

1. The user creates a new file and populates the file
2. Then saves the file "abc".
3. User decides to make a change in the file.
4. The user opens a new file without saving the changes to file abc.

This is where I want to get a dialog asking the User to save file "abc" or disregard the last changes made and start a new file.

Charles Szasz
cszasz at mac.com