Problem with revCopyFile

John Dixon dixonja at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 03:14:08 EDT 2010

Hi....

Could someone tell me why revCopyFile and revCopyFolder will not work in the
script below when run as a standalone under Mac OS X.... everything is fine
in the IDE...

The folders are created but the file and folder that I wish to copy are not
copied...

global gdefaultFolder

on mouseUp
   if fld 1 is empty then exit mouseUp
   answer folder "Select a folder in which to build the presentation"
   if it is empty then exit mouseUp

   set the defaultFolder to it
   put it into theFolderPath

   put line 1 of fld 1 into theFolderName

   create folder theFolderName
   create folder theFolderName & "/BernierResources"
   create folder theFolderName & "/BernierResources/capitons"
   create folder theFolderName & "/BernierResources/cercueils"
   create folder theFolderName & "/BernierResources/cercueilsCroix"
   create folder theFolderName & "/BernierResources/cercueilsEnfant"
   create folder theFolderName & "/BernierResources/emblemes"
   create folder theFolderName & "/BernierResources/urnes"

   revCopyFile (gdefaultFolder & "/Bernier Master.rev"), (theFolderPath &
"/" & theFolderName)
   revCopyFolder (gdefaultFolder & "/BernierResources/BernierData"),
theFolderPath & "/" & theFolderName & "/BernierResources"

   rename (theFolderPath & "/" & theFolderName & "/Bernier Master.rev") to
(theFolderPath & "/" & theFolderName & "/Presentation.rev")

   put empty into fld 1
   open stack (theFolderPath & "/" & theFolderName & "/Presentation.rev")
end mouseUp