ANN: Installer Maker plugin for Runtime Revolution

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jun 13 08:47:52 EDT 2010

Dear RunRev users,

As you may have read in a recent RevUp at http://qurl.tk/cf , Economy-
x-Talk has been working on an Installer Maker plugin for RunRev. This
plugin helps you to create installers from your standalones. There's
no longer a need for separate installer building software anymore: you
can now do it all from within RunRev. The plugin currently creates
installers for Windows and Mac OS X (regardless of the operating
system you are currently using).

You can read more about the Installer Maker plugin and obtain a
license at http://qurl.tk/ce . Documentation and videos will be
available soon. If you have any questions meanwhile, please send me an
e-mail.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.