So you CAN build an OS X app from another system...

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jun 12 18:45:14 EDT 2010

Richard,

I just copied the standalone over the network. Zipped and unzipped,
both work. The hard drives of the PC I used are formatted as FAT32.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.