Opaque stack resizer

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Jun 12 02:23:32 EDT 2010

Hi Simon:

I'm not sure if Shao Sean's Mac external offers something here, but
there is no built-in property you can change.  Your scripted solution
will likely never be as snappy as the built-in behavior, but one thing
you might try is enabling liveResizing on the stack.  I've found this
usually makes for faster updating when stack is resized.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design