Imported images are very dark

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jun 11 19:24:38 EDT 2010

I was having the same problem, only I was seeing the effect in iPhoto, and I was not using png's. I was using jpg's as Jacque suggested. I did find a way around it (sort of) but Photoshop still thinks it necessary to make changes to the color of a document. I sure wish there was a "leave my color the h*ll alone" setting in Photoshop preferences.

Bob