Imported images are very dark

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jun 11 14:20:44 EDT 2010

This might be a Snow Leopard problem, although Simon didn't say he
works on Snow Leopard.
http://qurl.tk/cb

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.

On 11 jun 2010, at 20:11, Jim Ault wrote:

> On Jun 11, 2010, at 10:35 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
>
>> Simon Lord wrote:
>>> The images I import into my stacks are much darker than what I see
>>> in
>>> Photoshop.  Is there a reason for this?  I'm working in sRGB so