Getting errors in the rev program: please help!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 10 14:37:07 EDT 2010

Andre,

Just one more question. Does this happen to all your stacks that have
substacks or only with one particular stack (which happens to have a
substack)? If it happens with just one stack, could you send it to me?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.