Getting errors in the rev program: please help!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jun 10 12:27:41 EDT 2010

Hi André,

Do you have the script editor open while this happens? If so, make
sure that the script editor is closed while you close stack windows
(just a guess, of course).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.