Getting errors in the rev program: please help!

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Jun 10 12:14:46 EDT 2010

Bonjour,

I am transforming an app. using behaviors; (the behaviors are in a
special card of the main stack to be inherited by independant stacks
which can be created by cloning a modelStack (which is a substack of
the main).

One week ago I was still using rev 4.0 but, as I had problems
(behaviors non inherited when reopening stacks) I was obliged to
download rev 4.5 dp 3 were this bug is fixed.

So I am using this version for several days now.

BUT, since yerterday, I get big troubles:

When I open/close the main stack only, all is working normally.

But as soon as a substack is opened, when I close the main stack (red
round button at the top left) rev freezes for at least 20 seconds,
then the stack closed but rev still continues to be inert for long
seconds before resuming a normal state,

And then (in tRev) I get errors concerning the stack "Home"  such as :

Handler: can't find handler
Object: btn "revBackScript" of card id 1002 of stack "revLibrary"
location: line 2139 Char 1

and a lot of others (as "does not have this property", "error in
statement" etc) all concerning handlers of Rev.

I am completely paralyze; can"t work any more  :-(((

I may have done something which triggers these errors, I don't know
and have no idea what that could be.

Help please; any idea would be very much appreciated

Best regards from Grenoble

André

P.S. I downloaded rev 4.5 dp 3 again but I get the seme troubles.