WWDC Keynote: HTML5 wide open for On-Rev & revServer

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Wed Jun 9 16:05:48 EDT 2010

Robert,

It's tricky for ME to discuss Rodeo specifics, even if the topic would
be of general interest. Truth is, I cannot think of many things we're
doing with Rodeo that would not be of immense interest to lots of
folks here.

But me discussing these items and YOU discussing them are two
different things. I'm a Rev user, but I'm also a visiting vendor of
other wares. It would seem you have greater freedom to discuss.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Follow the Rodeo discussion:
http://rodeoapps.com/rodeo-discuss-among-yourselves