[OT] Mac PPC and USB2 ?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Jun 9 14:28:12 EDT 2010

There are no PATA drives over 500 gig. The technology shifted after that
point.

Yeah, old G4s. I have a bunch of them. I know. G4s kinda like Tiger but they
really don't like Leopard. Some of the later ones (as well as my G5 ) have
these giant processor sections with liquid cooling and outside pipes that
look like miniatures of the first hydrogen bomb.

TIGER DIRECT has a cheap ($14) USB card that seems to be rated for Mac and
has good reviews

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4143850&csid=_25