Repeat until the MouseClick to stop 'flashing' button?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 15:02:12 EDT 2010

Hi there,

I have a flashing button "1"  with this script:
-----------------------

*on* mouseenter

  *set* cursor to hand

  *lock* cursor

*end* mouseenter

*on* mouseleave

  *unlock* cursor

  *set* cursor to arrow

*end* mouseleave

*on* mouseUp

*set* the backgroundcolor of grc "dummy" to pink

     *repeat*

    *hide* me

    *wait* 25 ticks

  *show* me

  *wait* 25 ticks

*end* *repeat*

*end* mouseUp

-----------------------

The idea is that while button "1" is flashing I want to click at button "2"
 so button "1" stops flashing and executes its own script:

-----------------------

*on* mouseenter

  *set* cursor to hand

  *lock* cursor

*end* mouseenter

*on* mouseleave

  *unlock* cursor

  *set* cursor to arrow

*end* mouseleave

*on* mouseUp

   *set* the backgroundcolor of me to the backgroundcolor of grc "dummy"

*end* mouseUp

I try adding 'repeat until the MouseClick' in button "1" but that only stops
the flashing (what I want) but doesn't execute the script in button "2".

To run the script on button "2" I have to click on button "2" again. So I
have to click twice and that is not what I want :-(.

Is this possible?

Anyone has any other idea's on how to do this?

Greetings,

William