Saving Data in Standalones

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 7 12:06:27 EDT 2010

Pete,

Probably, you log in on your Mac with admin privileges. That gives you
write access to the applications folder. The guest account (Mac OS X
10.5 and later) and limited accounts don't have write access for the
applications folder and several other folders. That's why you should
avoid writing to those folders.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.

<snip>