A problem with clearing fields on marked cards

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 12:05:21 EDT 2010

Ah, I see what you mean.

But the "label" in a label field is just the contents of that field. It
isn't a separate property as in a button, and I don't think there are any
properties that distinguish this control from an ordinary field. This even though
it is a separate object in the tools palette. I could be wrong, of course.

But you can distinguish these fields easily. Why not set a custom property
in all your fields called "isLabel"?   Set that property of all the label
fields to "true", and all other fields to "false".

Then you can add a check in your script to see if the property is "true" or
not.