Saving Data in Standalones

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jun 6 18:00:25 EDT 2010

Peter,

Just make sure that you write to a directory for which you have
permissions. Not the system directory or the application directory,
but preferably the documents directory or the preferences directory.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.