Resetting checkboxes to true on marked cards

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jun 6 16:05:14 EDT 2010

Charles,

You can simply delete that if-then structure.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.