[ANN] Rodeo IDE preview video

Robert Mann rman at free.fr
Sat Jun 5 13:26:02 EDT 2010

I found it very useful! A good complement to nabble-runrev.  And I
beleive it will find more and more audience.

Actually.. like Jerry, maybe from time to time.. one should mention it
on Nabble!

One thing that could be interesting is add just a few selected "major"
interest discussions from nabble that you and some folks could select.
So as to make a kind of "best of" digest.

But i'ts already fine as it stands.. thanks!