Czech text

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 14:03:46 EDT 2010

Malte,

When the effective textFont is the default (English over here I assume) it works. When the effective textFont is set to WSJ_Czec it displays some letters as gibberish as you experienced. The language setting for the XP overall is American English. Over the weekend I'll do some more testing.
I'm on 4.0 build 950.

I'm very happy that you posted this question because every once in a while my mother asks me to go to Bohemia and do some genealogy research on her side of the family. I doubt very much that I'll ever get around to it but it might help if I can type some Czech in RunRev.

Half Kraut and half Bohemie,

Mike