AW: How to launch an app invisible?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Fri Jun 4 04:06:55 EDT 2010

Hello,
the flashing window is still there. My rev launcher app is hidden in
preopenstack, the launched non-rev-app doesn't have that flashing window
either. So I think it must be the Windows shell window, which blinks up for
a moment. I put a lockscreen in the handler with the shell call without
result. Probably because lockscreen has no effect on the shell. I used the
same syntax before to call other apps and never had this flashing window, so
I wonder what makes the difference and what I can do against a flashing
shell? Any way to hide the shell before it pops up?
Here is an extract of the code:
on openStack
   set the lockscreen to true
         put appToLaunch into tStart
         put myTitel into tTitel
         get shell ("start" && quote & tTitel & quote && quote & tStart)
   set the lockscreen to false
end openStack

Thanks for any idea
Tiemo